One step closer to you
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about our services? Find the answer here, we are happy to help.
What does pescheck do?
PESCHECK® is a licensed international background screening company located in the Netherlands. We help organizations onboard their customers and/or clients (individuals) through the verification and identification process online. We are striving to be a provider of trustworthy business relationships worldwide.
– Secure and reliable. We transfer our encrypted data at the same level as leading banks and governmental bodies.
– The experience in screening for many years. We have done over 250.000 verifications for our international customers.
– Large customer base. More than 800 companies trust our services.
– Complete screenings and worldwide approval. We provide screenings for candidates, staff, and individuals. In addition, we comply with international regulatory standards.
What is the status of the screening?
Do you want to know the status of your screening? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
How long does a screening take?
Our aim is to complete the screening within 2 business days. Your collaboration decides how fast the screening process will go. Also the processing time is dependent on how extensive the request is. You can always contact us regarding the screening status.
What should I do if I found a mistake in the result of the screening?
You have the right to report about any information in the screening result you believe is incorrect. If you want to submit a report, please fill in the contact form. If you want to add a comment to the report, you can do this afterward.
What do you do with data?
The User name or password is incorrect
There are two solutions:
- Try to log in from different browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, or Firefox.
- Check if you have entered your credentials correctly: consider case-sensitivity both for user name and password.
Please keep in mind that sometimes copying and pasting the information might cause extra space in the input field.
I want to use my right to object. What should I do?
You always have the right to have your personal data deleted and/or anonymized. This is called the right to object. We will then ensure that your data is deleted or can no longer be traced back to you. The right to object in special personal circumstances is regulated in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please fill in the contact form to submit the right to object.
I want to file a complaint. How can I do it?
Complaints about the work performed by PESCHECK must be reported to PESCHECK within 14 days after completion of the work concerned. You can submit your complaint using the contact form.
Can’t find the answer to your question?
The resources provided here are for educational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. If you have questions regarding your background check or a particular record we advise you consult legal counsel.